Sorell Hotel Zurichberg - Zurich
Price Starting From 817.07
Hotel Map Hotel Policies
The lobby is in the old building and is elegant and classical in style.
This hotel is an absolute delight. It's location is basically rural, but the city centre is within easy stricking distance. The rooms, whether modern or traditional, are wonderfully stylish, as are the public areas. A drink on the terrace watching the sun go down is a wonderful experience! Highly recommended. RY0609
The restaurant is in the old building and is large and classical in style with some modern touches.
This hotel consists of two contrasting buildings - one traditional, one architect-designed and very modern.
The hotel has two buildings, linked together, each with very different rooms. The older traditional building which also houses the reception area had beautiful, large rooms with parquet floors and high, corniced ceilings. Huge windows give views of either the city and the Uetliberg beyond, or of the lovely woodland behind the hotel. The rooms in the new building are entirely different, being modern and architect designed. They also enjoy lovely views.
This hotel has a delightful location near to the city zoo and overlooking the city of Zurich across open fields. The city centre can be reached quickly and easily by tram.
| Room Facilities: || Hotel Facilities: |
| 24 hour reception|
Meeting / Banquet Facilities
Non smoking rooms
Hotel Policies & Disclaimers:
1. Special requests, like bed type and smoking preferences will be submitted to the hotel but are not guaranteed.
2. You must be 18 or older to check in.
pictures may differ from the actual room you receive.
4. Some hotel and room facilities may be available at a small fee.
5. Passport or other identification must be presented at check in.
6. Credit card is required at check in for incidentals.
7. By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, which include the
and all terms and conditions contained in our